Selasa, 11 Ogos 2009

sepet's best quote.


I want to talk about us.
I tried to write a poem in Mandarin about you.
I wanted to make you undunderstand how I feel.
But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t.
I tried for days. The more I wrote, the more empty my words sounded.
At first I felt panic.
I couldn’t sleep for many nights.
But then,
the panic would go away
everytime I saw your face, or just heard your voice.
I used to write poetry because to me,
it was like writing letters to God;
to tell someone I couldn’t see, how I felt inside.
Then finally, God replied.
With a poem more beautiful than anything I had ever written.
He gave me you.
You are my poetry from God, Orked.
Let me hear your voice.
Please call me.
I will be waiting.
Just call me, Orked, so I can sleep peacefully again.
Your sayang, Jason.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan