Rabu, 26 Mei 2010

i wonder

relationships are messy. who needs them? yes. i totally agree with it.it is because we are human. it is good to have that feeling when someones loves you and uhhhhh, wait . what is love actually? love itself is not enough. it needs strength, it needs sacrifice, it needs patience, it needs tolerance. having a phase when your relationship becomes monotonous does not make any sense. i dont know. i dont have any experience in long-term relationship. but i am so sure about this, people are changing and i dont feel the same .maybe i am too naive. or maybe love and i cant never get along. ooo em jiii, apa benda ak merepek ni. need to stop. till then, love.

Just because I’m quiet, doesn’t mean I don’t have a lot to say.

Just because I appear happy, doesn’t mean everything is okay.

Just because I forgive, doesn’t mean I forget.

Just because I don’t listen to your problems, doesn’t mean I don’t care.

Just because I’m gullible, doesn’t mean I can be cheated.

Just because I’m... stubborn, doesn’t mean I’m not easy going.

Just because I don’t study, doesn’t mean I’m stupid.

Just because I don’t show my feelings, doesn’t mean I don’t have any.

Just because I’m honest, doesn’t mean I’m outspoken.

Just because I’m not like you, doesn’t mean I’m weird.

Just because I’m unsure, doesn’t mean I’m afraid.

Just because I don’t love you, doesn’t mean I don’t have feelings for you.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan