Jumaat, 1 Julai 2011

#3

1.Three things I want to say to three different people.
i) thank you for the surprise. i love you.
ii) mak, you don't have to worry. duit belanja eqa dekat sini cukup.
iii) please, i dont want to know about them.

2. One of my insecurities.
i am too skinny and i am so ashamed to wear jeans. i feel like wearing baju kurung everyday. damn.

3. What turns me on.
when hari raya is around the corner. yeayyy ! :D

4. One of my bad habits.
i am so oversensitive. T.T and tend to terasa hati dengan benda kecik.

5. Who I wish I could be.
just myself but the fatter version of me :))

6. Where I want to be right now.
batu pahat maybe. with my family. i miss my mom so much !

7. The last thing I ate.
lamb aqda. delicious !

8. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately.
kim kardashian ? omg i'm gay ! lol

9. What song I’m currently listening to.
secret admire by mocca. kubah used to make fun to that song. HAHA.

10. The last time I cried and why.
i cant remember. there is nothing that i should cry about.
:)

11. Something I’m excited about.
ramadhan is coming and i just can't wait to go to bazaar every evening to buy makanan for buka :D

12. 5 things I like about myself and 5 things I dislike about myself.
- i have nothing to write when it comes to liking myself. T.T

i) i am too skinny
ii) i am too sensitive
iii) saya seorang yang boros.
iv) pointer semakin teruk
v)sometime kedekut. cehhhh


13. Three things I want right now
1. an ipad
2. a coach handbag.
3. pure caramel coffee bean :))

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan